Terms and Conditions of Service
Terms and Conditions of Service – Happy Clean Atlanta
Last Updated 10/12/2022
BY AGREEING TO SERVICES, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT
By accepting professional cleaning service appointment and agreeing to a service provided by Happy Clean Atlanta the client agrees to accept Happy Clean Atlanta’ general terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions, together with our email confirmation constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no other representation or statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding upon the parties. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you are unsure about any point within these terms and conditions, please contact us for clarification. Your statutory rights are not affected. In event that the terms and conditions change we will notify you in writing.
- We stand by our service! If you’d like to cancel for any reason whatsoever, just call anytime to end service. Happy Clean Atlanta contract does not lock you in. Our service is our contract.
- We offer a 24-hour, 100% Service Guarantee for all re-occurring Customers (i.e. weekly, biweekly, etc.). If you are not satisfied with any area of your home, just call us within 24 hours and we’ll return immediately to clean those areas for free.
- If you are not a recurring client (weekly, biweekly, monthly), and you are not satisfied with any area of your home, just call us within 24 hours, or respond to our email that ask for feedback, and we will come back out to clean within 48 hours. If your home isn’t available for a reclean within 48 hours, or you refuse the service guarantee we offer, a credit in the form of a gift card will be sent to you via email that is good for up to one year from the date it was emailed to you.
- We have a no refund policy. We will do all we can to make sure you are happy including the steps listed above.
- You receive 10% OFF if you prepay for the year’s cleaning service before the first re-occurring service appointment, after the first time clean. You are free to cancel at any time by 1) giving a period of one cleans notice and 2) paying the 10% that was initially taken off annual amount. The 10% discount will be subtracted from remainder annual amount returned.
- If recurring service (Weekly, Bi-weekly, or Monthly cleaning) is booked and then cancelled after the first cleaning, the One-Time cleaning rate will be charged.
- Due to our flexible and ever-changing schedule, it is difficult to commit to exact arrival times. We service homes Monday through Sunday between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm. Even if you normally have an afternoon cleaning, there may be times that we need to clean your home in the AM instead. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Provide 24-hour notice to cancel service. You may reschedule, skip, or cancel any of your cleanings. We do ask for a 24-hour notice of any of these actions. Without a 24-hour notice you will be liable for a 50% cancellation fee.
- We have a “No check / Charge credit card” policy. Payment is expected in full the day of the cleaning. For your convenience we accept all credit cards where all services are charged at the time of cleaning. Furthermore, cancellations will be charged on credit card.
- Any NSF check returned from your bank will be assessed an additional fee of $30 as allowed by law.
- Not being satisfied with your service and/or declining our attempts at fixing our mistakes does not exclude you from paying for the cost of your service. Disputing charges, canceling checks, or leaving invoices unpaid is a violation of this Terms and Services Agreement you are agreeing to.
- The cost of services includes the provision of reasonable supplies and equipment being provided by our company. Any jobs requiring extra supplies or equipment will be billed additionally for these services.
- Our teams are instructed to follow the requirements for the clean they are conducting. If you would like additional services performed, please contact our office at least one business day in advance so we can schedule the additional work. Changing in scheduling could create changes in fees.
- Be advised that if the professional house cleaners are subject to distractions that affect our ability to work, we reserve the right to charge for our extra time spent in the home. Distractions include pets, third party, or contractors interfering with the professional house cleaners’ duties.
- If for any reason an employee of Happy Clean Atlanta feels that their personal safety is in danger enough to leave the job site, due to actions by the Customer, or others at the job site. The Customer will remain liable for the full cost of the job.
- Items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) should be dusted or cleaned by the owner.
- We assume no liability for damage or loss of items that are not secured in a proper manner, or previously damaged before cleaning. (Example: heavy pictures hanging from thumbtacks, or dings in furniture that were there before we cleaned). Further, we will assume no liability for damage or loss caused by the negligence of the Customer.
- Although we are professionals, we are not miracle workers. Sometimes we are called in too late to correct damage that is already done, or items may take a couple of cleanings to look their best. We will work with you in the most cost-effective way to try to remedy these spots in your home.
- Professional house cleaners working for Happy Clean Atlanta have agreed, in writing, that they or their family and friends will not accept direct employment from any Customer of Happy Clean Atlanta accept for payment of the exit fee (see next bullet point). This agreement is in full force and effective during the time that professional house cleaners are employed with Happy Clean Atlanta and for a period of one year after termination of their agreement with Happy Clean Atlanta. Given this, we respectfully ask that you not directly solicit or engage the service of any professional house cleaner, except through Happy Clean Atlanta.
- If you prefer hiring a current or former employee, a $1740.00 referral fee will be charged. Once the referral fee is paid, Happy Clean Atlanta will no longer be responsible for managing the professional house cleaner, including, but not limited to liability protection, information security, scheduling, government taxes, quality of services, and any other act pertaining to the daily work duties of the Housekeeper.
- The client agrees to notify Happy Clean Atlanta if any person in the household is suspected of contracting an infectious disease. This notification must be as early as possible, but at least 24 hours before scheduled visit. Happy Clean Atlanta reserves right to cancel cleans under such circumstances.
- Happy Clean Atlanta agree to keep all clients details confidential and secure all keys in its care. If a key is given to Happy Clean Atlanta, please make sure your home is accessible to us. If your home is equipped with a security system, please ensure that you advise us of the entry code or have it disarmed.
- Plans are based on the average time to clean. If the home is not found in an “average” condition and it takes more than 1 extra hour to clean, Happy Clean Atlanta reserves the right to bill for the extra time spent. Our purpose is to ensure you have a clean home. Therefore, payment is for the service provided and not based on the amount of time your cleaning team spends at your home. We want our team to focus on ensuring your home is clean and not how many hours they work. Some homes cleaners may take longer than average time; some may take less time than average. Either way, your home will sparkle.